Monday, February 20, 2012

Blues Bros. Revue

I took my kids to see the Blues Bros Revue. It's a london based show and it was great. Although I'm no longer in a family full-time, I am adjusting to being a part-time daddy. It's hard.

This is not what I signed up for. I signed up for family, complete with children and happiness and great sex, and conversation. We have that in the beginning, then something goes wrong. What is that something and why do we get it? What and when does that something ruin your perfect life?

I really don't think it was my fault and she doesn't believe it's hers. Somebody did something wrong, or I wouldn't be here writing this.

I need to use my imagination, a great benifit of being a human. Everything starts with imagination. From imagination comes and idea. From the idea comes action and from action comes results and we can only hope the results are positive.

Try to look at yourself through her eyes. You may not like what you see, but you can change it for the future. Learn from your mistakes instead of taking blame for them.

Keep positive, yeah, that's what I'll do. Keep positive and move ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment